QUEEN OF STAGE

QUEEN OF STAGE AKA SPICE

May 31, 2009

MR. VEGAS CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON HYPE TV CHART.

MR. VEGAS CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON HYPE TV CHART.
Chart topping Mr. Vegas with I Am Blessed is so blessed this week, he stole the #1 title. While Vybz Kartel takes Last Man Standing for the Shot To Watch title, sitting in the #2 spot and also his Dollar Sign claims Greatest Gainer to move up three places at #7. Mavado’s I’m So Bless fell a whopping three places down from the number one position to take over #3 spot after a two weeks reign. Etana & Alborosie creeps in as one of the top five singles on the chart with Blessings, they leaped from #6 to the #4 spot. For Daville with Missing You Right Now to slips another spot down as he now holds on the #5 leaving from #4 after spending nineteen weeks on the chart.
This week on the chart the New Entry goes to international duo Brick & Lace with Bad 2 Da Bone coming in at #20 on the Birchill Records.
THE CHART AIRED FRIDAY'S @ 9:15pm ON HYPE TV WITH REPEATS DURING THE WEEK. HYPE TV CHART CAN BE VIEWED IN THE WEEKEND CHAT ON FRIDAY'S, YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THIS WEEK TOP 20 SINGLES CHART ON HYPE TV WEBSITE JUST LOG ONTO www.hypetvjam.com

VIEW THE CHART BELOW

1 comment:

  1. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad
    and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be
    a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Feel free to visit my homepage ... hemorrhoids treatment

    ReplyDelete